Here's your file with finishing effects, and a couple of closeups for detail. The tartan is unchanged from the last, pre-finishing version; It fits so well in this setting. We tried adding folds, but it breaks up the clean lines of the maltese, and makes it look uneven. The metallic effects on the type is borrowed from Coral Springs, but the differences in fonts required a little adjustment. The textures are similar to Alberta's, although we added no textures to the metal parts, to give them a smooth, polished appearance. The scramble came out beautiful, and there's some great interplay where it all comes together over the lower maltese area.
The previous post is displayed at the bottom.